- We have a number of excellent designers
and architects to call on for this service.
- We can help you locate the building
site best suited to your needs.
- CCM can help identify the right lender.
- We assemble all documentation needed for
the necessary building permits.
- Working with you to identify options, we
use your plans to solicit bids and calculate costs from qualified
subcontractors and vendors.
- Are selected on the basis of
reliability, quality of workmanship and proven track record. All must
be licensed and have workmen’s comp and liability insurance.
Job Site Supervision
- We monitor activities on a
daily basis to insure compliance with the plans, specs and building
codes. Close supervision of subcontractors is a key factor in our
- We carefully control purchasing activities to insure the best value
for every dollar.
- Daily activities are scheduled so as to be most timely and
- We inspect workmanship and
materials daily to insure the highest standards.
- All workmanship and materials
must conform to state and county building codes. In addition, CCM
checks every job to be sure that if more steel, extra straps, etc.
might make a difference, we put them in. Higher strength concrete,
more nails and extra steel are a small price to pay for better
- CCM uses a computer program that
tracks actual expenses as compared to budget, on a weekly or bi-weekly
- CCM does not charge an administrative
fee for C/O’s, within reason. Inspections- A CCM representative is
present all for building department and lender inspections.
- Our clients retain control of
their funds throughout thereby eliminating the possibility of a
builder bankruptcy causing them serious financial damage. They
actually write the checks for all invoices and see where every penny
is being spent.
- Are obtained on all payments. No
liens have ever been filed on a CCM job.
- Each sub and vendor guarantees material
and workmanship for one year. Mechanical items such as appliances and
HVAC units carry their own manufacturer’s warranty.
Home Owner’s Warranty
(HOW) CCM has access to a
10-year extended structural warranty program for customers electing to
subscribe to that service.